- Dharavi redevelopment pre-bid meet draws significant interestThe redevelopment project will be awarded to the entity that bids above the base price of Rs 3,150 crore.... Read more »
- SC upholds Mumbai slum redevelopment policy with extra FSIIn dismissing a long-pending appeal by NGO Janhit Manch, a bench of chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi and Justices Sanjay K Kaul and K M Joseph said there was no ground to interfere with the HC order... Read more »
- Karnataka government yet to notify RERA sale agreementHousing minister UT Khader signed the draft AoS on November 19, following which the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Karnataka promised to implement the clause immediately.... Read more »
- Sobha plans to launch mid-income homes by fiscal-endIt also plans to launch more commercial projects. Mid-income homes from the Bengaluru-based company will be priced upwards of Rs 35 lakh and marketed under a new brand, Sobha Dream.... Read more »
- Chennai: FSI for commercial buildings increased from 1.5 to 2.0This would result in substantial jump in the FSI of commercial properties on 60 feet road from 2.8 to 4.87 including the premium FSI, given that it adheres to the other development regulations of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA).... Read more »
- UP-RERA team reviews 7,000 delayed flats in Greater NoidaThe officials said the exercise would continue to monitor the progress of projects and ensure that those running behind schedule are expedited.... Read more »
- Jindal plans Rs 4,500-crore IPO for JSW Cement in 2020JSW Cement is on an aggressive expansion plan to take annual installed capacity to 20 million tonne by 2020 from the present 12.8 mt, which will reach 14 mt by March 2019.... Read more »
- Mumbai-based realty portal Makaan.com may sell or form JV with MagicBricks or QuikrNEW DELHI: People Group, which owns and operates real estate portal Makaan.com, has entered into talks with potential buyers, to sell the venture, at a time when the country’s online property space is being seen as the next battleground for global risk capital and strategic investors. MagicBricks. com and online... Read more »
- Ahmedabad metro to push city’s real estate marketApart from a suitable budget and a strategic location, physical infrastructure also plays an important roll in the decision of buying a property. The approval for the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-1 is expected to lift the real estate market of the city. The metro phase 1 stretch covers two... Read more »
- Wells Fargo’s former India realty investment team launching residential fundsCapitedge India Investment Advisory, a realty fund and asset management firm floated by six former members of Indian realty team of American banking giant Wells Fargo, is coming out with a residential properties-focused fund in India. This would mark its first fresh fundraising exercise after floating an independent investment advisory... Read more »
- Bangalore honchos on property-buying spree in the USBANGALORE: The investments by Indians (those with Indian passports) in residential property in the United States rose by nearly 50% to $5.8 billion in the year ended March 2014, compared to the year before. Real estate analysts say top executives in Bangalore’s technology industry, many of who have a close... Read more »
- Relaxed foreign investment rules will help Indian realtorsThe relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity and speed-up project-turnaround times, but may also increase competition, says Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings says that, the relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity... Read more »
- Easier FDI in real estate means govt is inflating India’s urban housing bubbleIndia’s relaxed rules for foreign direct investment (FDI) in construction will make it easier for foreigners to invest in real estate. While the move has surely been cheered by the real estate sector, for it will bring in much needed capital for those steeped in debt, it could bring more... Read more »
- ‘By March, $10 billion of real estate investment trusts may get listed if Govt provides tax relief’Alastair Hughes, CEO (Asia Pacific) of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), who was in Bangalore to hold a board meeting of the Asia Pacific region comprising China, Japan, Australia, South East Asia and India, spoke to BusinessLine to share the real estate market sentiment and key issues on corporate leasing. How... Read more »
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) selected as Real Estate ERP Company of the Year, 2015 by Home Magazine.
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) is selected as one of the 10 Most Promising Real Estate ERP Solution Providers in India by Home Magazine.