- Dharavi redevelopment pre-bid meet draws significant interestThe redevelopment project will be awarded to the entity that bids above the base price of Rs 3,150 crore.... Read more »
- SC upholds Mumbai slum redevelopment policy with extra FSIIn dismissing a long-pending appeal by NGO Janhit Manch, a bench of chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi and Justices Sanjay K Kaul and K M Joseph said there was no ground to interfere with the HC order... Read more »
- Karnataka government yet to notify RERA sale agreementHousing minister UT Khader signed the draft AoS on November 19, following which the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Karnataka promised to implement the clause immediately.... Read more »
- Sobha plans to launch mid-income homes by fiscal-endIt also plans to launch more commercial projects. Mid-income homes from the Bengaluru-based company will be priced upwards of Rs 35 lakh and marketed under a new brand, Sobha Dream.... Read more »
- Chennai: FSI for commercial buildings increased from 1.5 to 2.0This would result in substantial jump in the FSI of commercial properties on 60 feet road from 2.8 to 4.87 including the premium FSI, given that it adheres to the other development regulations of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA).... Read more »
- UP-RERA team reviews 7,000 delayed flats in Greater NoidaThe officials said the exercise would continue to monitor the progress of projects and ensure that those running behind schedule are expedited.... Read more »
- Jindal plans Rs 4,500-crore IPO for JSW Cement in 2020JSW Cement is on an aggressive expansion plan to take annual installed capacity to 20 million tonne by 2020 from the present 12.8 mt, which will reach 14 mt by March 2019.... Read more »
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) selected as Real Estate ERP Company of the Year, 2015 by Home Magazine.