- Embassy, Samsara to pick 4.4% stake each in BL Kashyap & SonsBL Kashyap aims to utilise the money from the stake sale in paying off its debt... Read more »
- NSDC leases 60,000 sq ft office space in New Delhi AerocityNSDC has picked up the office space in Worldmark 1, a mixed-use project of Bharti Realty... Read more »
- ILFS Fund exits Indiabulls' Worli project for Rs 358 croreMumbai-based developer now owns 100%t stake in its subsidiary Indiabulls Infraestate Ltd, which is building this project at Worli. ILFS Fund had invested Rs 250 crore in this project... Read more »
- Development charge for construction may go up in Maharashtra post GSTSince most taxes levied by the state will get subsumed under GST post-July 1, Maharashtra government is looking at generating Rs 5,00010,000 crore through non-tax revenues in order to finance its mega farm loan waiver.... Read more »
- Builder can't cancel booking of flats sans valid reason: Consumer forumIt has also been ordered to pay 12% interest rate of the amount per annum from May 2013 till realization of the order... Read more »
- Govt may allow extra floor area for builders to push housing for poorThere is also a proposal to provide builders with land for high-end apartments in one part of the city and in return, they will have to construct a complex of affordable houses in another location... Read more »
- Amrapali ropes in eight co-developers to complete pending projectsThe projects due for completion are: Princely Estate, Silicon City, Golf Homes, Smart City, Dream Valley, Centurion Park, Leisure Park and Verona Heights... Read more »
- Mumbai-based realty portal Makaan.com may sell or form JV with MagicBricks or QuikrNEW DELHI: People Group, which owns and operates real estate portal Makaan.com, has entered into talks with potential buyers, to sell the venture, at a time when the country’s online property space is being seen as the next battleground for global risk capital and strategic investors. MagicBricks. com and online... Read more »
- Ahmedabad metro to push city’s real estate marketApart from a suitable budget and a strategic location, physical infrastructure also plays an important roll in the decision of buying a property. The approval for the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-1 is expected to lift the real estate market of the city. The metro phase 1 stretch covers two... Read more »
- Wells Fargo’s former India realty investment team launching residential fundsCapitedge India Investment Advisory, a realty fund and asset management firm floated by six former members of Indian realty team of American banking giant Wells Fargo, is coming out with a residential properties-focused fund in India. This would mark its first fresh fundraising exercise after floating an independent investment advisory... Read more »
- Bangalore honchos on property-buying spree in the USBANGALORE: The investments by Indians (those with Indian passports) in residential property in the United States rose by nearly 50% to $5.8 billion in the year ended March 2014, compared to the year before. Real estate analysts say top executives in Bangalore’s technology industry, many of who have a close... Read more »
- Relaxed foreign investment rules will help Indian realtorsThe relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity and speed-up project-turnaround times, but may also increase competition, says Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings says that, the relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity... Read more »
- Easier FDI in real estate means govt is inflating India’s urban housing bubbleIndia’s relaxed rules for foreign direct investment (FDI) in construction will make it easier for foreigners to invest in real estate. While the move has surely been cheered by the real estate sector, for it will bring in much needed capital for those steeped in debt, it could bring more... Read more »
- ‘By March, $10 billion of real estate investment trusts may get listed if Govt provides tax relief’Alastair Hughes, CEO (Asia Pacific) of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), who was in Bangalore to hold a board meeting of the Asia Pacific region comprising China, Japan, Australia, South East Asia and India, spoke to BusinessLine to share the real estate market sentiment and key issues on corporate leasing. How... Read more »
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) selected as Real Estate ERP Company of the Year, 2015 by Home Magazine.
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) is selected as one of the 10 Most Promising Real Estate ERP Solution Providers in India by Home Magazine.