- Wadhwa Group raises Rs 650 crore for maiden affordable housing projectWith this project, Wadhwa Group -- known for its premium residential and commercial projects in Mumbai -- is venturing into the affordable housing segment.... Read more »
- Now home buyers to be treated as financial creditors: GovernmentFinance Minister Piyush Goyal was apparently referring to an ordinance approved by the Union Cabinet on Wednesday making amendments to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and now awaiting the President's approval... Read more »
- Maharashtra housing minister’s power over Mhada plots trimmedThe power to allot these small strips of land known as “tit-bit” plots, usually used to boost FSI, was earlier with Mhada... Read more »
- Indian Railways proposes to open up its colonies in Mumbai for redevelopmentRailways says the idea is to raise Rs 50,000 crore to fund an array of projects in Mumbai; urban planners warn this would only worsen congestion in the city.... Read more »
- Government aware but turning blind eye to sand crisis: BAIThe association has alleged that sand cartels have been involved in price gouging and added that the government has turned a blind eye to these issues... Read more »
- Debts Recovery Tribunal orders DSK Group to pay Rs 131 crore to debenture trusteesBizman will also have to pay interest of 13.43% per annum, or risk 32 land parcels in Phursungi being mortgaged... Read more »
- Mumbai-based realty portal Makaan.com may sell or form JV with MagicBricks or QuikrNEW DELHI: People Group, which owns and operates real estate portal Makaan.com, has entered into talks with potential buyers, to sell the venture, at a time when the country’s online property space is being seen as the next battleground for global risk capital and strategic investors. MagicBricks. com and online... Read more »
- Ahmedabad metro to push city’s real estate marketApart from a suitable budget and a strategic location, physical infrastructure also plays an important roll in the decision of buying a property. The approval for the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-1 is expected to lift the real estate market of the city. The metro phase 1 stretch covers two... Read more »
- Wells Fargo’s former India realty investment team launching residential fundsCapitedge India Investment Advisory, a realty fund and asset management firm floated by six former members of Indian realty team of American banking giant Wells Fargo, is coming out with a residential properties-focused fund in India. This would mark its first fresh fundraising exercise after floating an independent investment advisory... Read more »
- Bangalore honchos on property-buying spree in the USBANGALORE: The investments by Indians (those with Indian passports) in residential property in the United States rose by nearly 50% to $5.8 billion in the year ended March 2014, compared to the year before. Real estate analysts say top executives in Bangalore’s technology industry, many of who have a close... Read more »
- Relaxed foreign investment rules will help Indian realtorsThe relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity and speed-up project-turnaround times, but may also increase competition, says Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings says that, the relaxation of rules on foreign direct investments into India’s property development sector, will improve developers’ liquidity... Read more »
- Easier FDI in real estate means govt is inflating India’s urban housing bubbleIndia’s relaxed rules for foreign direct investment (FDI) in construction will make it easier for foreigners to invest in real estate. While the move has surely been cheered by the real estate sector, for it will bring in much needed capital for those steeped in debt, it could bring more... Read more »
- ‘By March, $10 billion of real estate investment trusts may get listed if Govt provides tax relief’Alastair Hughes, CEO (Asia Pacific) of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), who was in Bangalore to hold a board meeting of the Asia Pacific region comprising China, Japan, Australia, South East Asia and India, spoke to BusinessLine to share the real estate market sentiment and key issues on corporate leasing. How... Read more »
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) selected as Real Estate ERP Company of the Year, 2015 by Home Magazine.
4QT (4th Quarter Technologies) is selected as one of the 10 Most Promising Real Estate ERP Solution Providers in India by Home Magazine.